Are you interested in working for General Mills Canada and being a part of an outstanding company that makes some of the best-loved brands in the world and can provide you with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career?
With nearly $18 billion in international sales, more than 41,000 international employees, superior global brands and a culture of excellence and innovation, General Mills is an exciting place to work!
At General Mills Canada, we are an important source of growth and development for an award-winning company that sells consumer food products in more than 100 countries around the world. Our business is driven by passion and a commitment to excellence. We have a focused, results-driven culture that combines exciting opportunities and projects with the chance to partner with talented people who have distinct goals and ambitions. When you join the General Mills family, you’re telling the world that you’re among the very best.
REPORTS TO: Customer Business Development Manager
To represent General Mills and to secure the maximum profitable sales volume and product distribution for the entire line of Grocery Products within the limits of established policy and guidelines to all assigned accounts.
- Problem Solving and Analytics
- Strategic Business Planning
- Selling & Negotiating
- Customer & Category Expertise
- Achieve programmed volume and optimum distribution of items, by product categories, in each assigned account.
- Secure promotional activities and events in accordance with trade guidelines to optimize maximum profitable sales volumes.
- To maintain accurate forecasting and Trade Management in co-ordination with assigned Financial Analyst.
- Conduct business with assigned direct and retail accounts on a frequency basis established by manager.
- Conduct business reviews with key direct accounts on a regular basis and maintain sound customer relations in all assigned accounts.
- Communicate to Manager and Trade Marketing all details relative to assigned accounts, promotional activity, product distribution and other pertinent information including account changes and competitive activity.
- Regular communication with Financial Analyst and Customer Service Representatives is required to ensure consistent business transactions.
- University Degree, preferably business – related
- 3 – 5yrs experience in sales and business development
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and external customers
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Ability to Influence/Lead Change
- Required knowledge Microsoft operating system
This posting will remain open until end of day March 27, 2015.