The Hatchery is a full-service digital advertising agency specializing in website design and development. We’re all about creating stunning, user experience-focused digital experiences and are based in beautiful Victoria.
We are seeking a diligent Account Coordinator that supports the smooth running of client projects from start to finish.
As an ideal candidate, you are: an excellent communicator (this is a must-have) who is organized and detail oriented, with superb client-facing skills. You have the ability to see the big picture while immersed in the fine details of the day-to-day. You have a diplomatic and focused attitude, and are able to take on challenges with a sense of humour and high resilience.
Experience in an agency environment is a plus - we are willing to train the right person. Attitude-wise, being proactive and resourceful are requirements.
We’ve been steadily expanding our team, and this is a great opportunity for someone to grow in a supportive environment of talented and fun folks.
Work with our team of designers, developers, and clients using the appropriate tools and software
- Support the team with technical documentation and other project documents
Serve as a link between client and the internal teams to communicate and prioritize project tasks based on a variety of factors
Communicate project progress to senior management team
Support sales and technical leads with requirements and statement of work documentation
Support production/resource planning and executing including: internal coordination, status meetings, and communication
Several years in a client facing role, preferably in an agency setting
- Previous experience & track record in maintaining high rapport in client relationships
- Working with web design, web development, and branding in the past is a plus
- Excitement and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Empathy, humour, and the ability to read a room or video call
- An effective communication style (both written and verbal) that leads to client buy-in and clarity for all stakeholders on a project
- Exceptional attention to detail
Enthusiastic team player, nimble under stress, and willingness to grow