Our client, a marketing technology company that creates interactive
digital marketing programs for Fortune 500 clients, is seeking a
Producer with exemplary relationship skills.
In the role of Producer you will oversee digital program launches and
ongoing client projects to ensure high-quality and flawless execution.
Producers work closely with both internal team members and our
client's stakeholders to provide optimal solutions for our clients on
time and on budget. They also act as a client advocate, building trust
through clear communication and exemplary project management skills.
This is a new role in our client's company and they're looking for someone to
help define it and make it live.
What we're really not looking for: Project managers whose real passion
is to launch a new Boeing aircraft. We are looking for talented
individuals who have what it takes to create strong relationships and
manage relatively short but highly dynamic projects -- by the time you
get it into MS Project, it's all changed!
The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a
digital agency or equivalent environment, where fast-paced projects
can take on a life of their own. Relationship building skills will set
the successful candidate apart from all the rest.
• Acts as the primary day-to-day client liaison and advisor throughout
the launch and post launch lifecycle
• Represent the client's needs appropriately to internal team members
and acts as the focal point for the client within the organization
• Provide guidance and leadership to cross-functional program teams to
ensure a successful client launch
• Proactively identify or clarify issues, analyze events, and make
recommendations to resolve issues.
• Monitor project progress against the proposed plans including
budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management. You
understand the fundamentals of good project management, and can
pragmatically apply them to fast-paced projects.
• Understand detailed tasks associated with client projects and ensure
tasks are being carried out against the project plan
• Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and
projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
• Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment not
only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate
issues within the organization.
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelors Degree (minimum); Marketing degree is a strong plus; Work
experience in the marketing discipline is a mandatory
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing program/project management,
with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs
• Project Management training or experience -- for small, fast paced
projects is a plus.
• Client management / coordination experience.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
• Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and
non-technical partners is a definite nice-to-have!
• Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
• Possesses strong leadership skills.
• Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be
viewed as a partner.
• Experience leading or coordinating project teams