Mars Investor Relations is a full-service investor relations firm with a proven track record focused on identifying and assisting the highest quality opportunities in the metals and mining sector.
Relationships, network, and innovation are at the core of our work and our approach provides customized and diversified strategies for client success.
Due to the recent growth in our client base, we are looking to add an experienced and committed Account Coordinator to our communications team.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Tracks data and maintains databases
- Maintains investor promotional materials
- Plans meetings, updates conferences and event calendars
- Executes organic social posts, develops a content calendar, and sometimes plans with external groups
- Books paid media and other online advertising outlets
- Executes news release coordination and dissemination
- Manages websites and updates content
- Executes simple video editing and filming
- Executes graphic design
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- 3-5 years of experience working in a professional marketing or communications environment
- Post-Secondary degree from a recognized institution in marketing, communications or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using MailChimp
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and be a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to deliver on-time results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Proactive with taking on assignments and additional responsibilities
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Prior experience with social media, graphic design and HTML are a plus
This is a full-time position located in our downtown Vancouver office with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you would like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!