our company5th business® is a Canadian-based marketing strategy and communications company that thinks, acts and inspires different. We collaborate, investigate, incubate and deliver change-driven brand performance strategies for the domestic and international interests of our category-leading clients in the B2B, B2C, and not-for-profit sectors. We are located in Mississauga near Pearson International Airport.
your career at 5th business
Be part of an award-winning team that delivers great results to great clients – and have fun doing it! We’re a growing company with a creative, dynamic, and collaborative environment. And we’re looking for the best. This exciting role is a great opportunity to grow with a company in which your enthusiasm, hard work and commitment to delivering the very best is rewarded with increasing levels of responsibility. If you’re highly motivated, love a challenge, won’t accept “it can’t be done,” and have a great sense of humour, we just might be the place for you.
reporting to the vice president, client services, your specific responsibilities will be to:
- coordinate the day-to-day management of the client relationship
- coordinate client projects from beginning to end, including research, quoting, execution, delivery, reconciliation and administration
- liaise with clients to provide support, obtain information, arrange meetings, determine resource requirements, manage logistics
- coordinate content development for diverse communications including brochures, websites, promotions, advertisements, etc.
- conduct various research, including competitive, industry, demographic, specific market segments, etc.
- create reports, marketing plans, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, survey summaries, slide presentations, etc.
- provide superior quality control by ensuring that all materials are proofread, accurate and complete before delivery to clients
- develop, track and maintain project schedules and budgets to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- assist in general department organization, file management, system and process coordination, etc.
- other duties as assigned
- you know that our clients make what we do possible, and they are our top priority.
- your energy, passion and confidence are infectious, and your motivation is a client that’s ecstatic with the work you’ve helped deliver.
- you’re a great communicator, both on the phone, in-person, or via email.
- your attitude is positive, positive, positive!
- you don’t sweat the small stuff, because you’re a great organizer and meticulous about detail.
- you can work on multiple projects at once, and you thrive in a fast-paced, highly charged environment.
- when you take on a project, you own it, start to finish. You get it done – on time and on budget.
- you’re a great individual contributor and an even better team player.
- you are proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You come from a marketing or advertising background. You’ve either been trained in it, work in it, or preferably, both.
- You’ve probably been doing what you do for about one year.