RFX is a full service branding agency with a focus on building killer brand platforms and marketing strategies for our clients. Established in 1999, we are a stable growing firm, and we are looking to add to our team!
We are looking for an experienced Account Coordinator / Junior Account Manager. As an integral link in the client / agency relationship, you will excel at both written and verbal communications, task and project management, and have a general understanding of print and digital projects. We are seeking an energetic, self starter, with a keen desire to deliver great customer service on a daily basis. Above all else, you are a great listener and even better planner.
- Manage tight deadlines within client scheduled requirements and balance with agency assignments;
- Work directly with a key clients fulfilling requests from various contacts;
- Create estimates, invoices and project cost analysis
- Procure detailed printing and materials estimates from vendors
- Assist in new business development efforts
Qualifications and competencies:
- Post-secondary education with a Marketing focus is desirable but not mandatory
- 2+ years agency experience (minimum);
- Full knowledge of agency procedures (estimating, briefing, project set-up etc);
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment;
- Works well in a team but able to work independently equally effectively;
- Able to work with tight timelines;
- Detail oriented & highly organized;
- Some travel may be required.
RFX offers a competitive compensation package & benefits for the right individual, to be determined based on qualifications and experience. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.rfx.ca.