We’re a design studio specializing in visual communication in all its forms. We are visual strategists who believe that good graphic design is a craft requiring a unique and inspired approach. But above all else, we’re a relationship company. Creating and nurturing relationships is what we do best – with our team, our suppliers, our partners, and our clients. Providing outstanding creative is a given, but how we get there is uniquely Squeeze. As a small shop we get to know our clients, create great relationships, and then develop the great ideas that ultimately help them accomplish their “big” things. We’re creative problem solvers, and we have fun doing it.
Organization starts with you, and you’ll lead the coordination of project work and project work-flows. You’ll coordinate client projects, budgets and schedules and liaise between clients, staff and suppliers to ensure things are done well, and on time. You like the pressure of a deadline, and you also like taking initiative to stay a few steps ahead of everyone else. You’re a great person who enjoys working with other people and are inspired by the idea of being the catalyst that will help us to continue creating fantastic relationships with our clients. In return you can count on a fun working environment where you’re respected, challenged, rewarded and above all else, empowered to be yourself.
- Reporting to the Account Manager and Partners
- Coordinate client projects from beginning to end, including scheduling meetings, setting timelines, defining tasks for the creative team, research, production coordination, final delivery and invoicing
- Liaise between clients, suppliers, contractors and the team and build strong professional relationships
- Daily management of the client relationship: understanding what is needed, ensuring delivery of accurate products and providing fantastic customer service
- Coordinate content creation for websites, brochures, reports, advertising, proposals, etc.
- Proofread documents for accuracy before sending to the client
- Print management including proofing and press checks
- File management and administrative tasks for client project work
- Answer calls in a courteous manner and direct them appropriately
- Process invoicing and manage collections from clients
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier packages
- Prepare bank deposits and do a weekly bank run
- Create and submit orders for office supplies
- Planning and coordination for internal events and preparing award submissions
- 2+ years experience in design studio/agency environment
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, partners and fellow team members
- Knows the creative process with a strong understanding of print, digital and social networks
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment