Looking for a fun and fulfilling career working with a team that creates amazing things for amazing people?
We are a custom fabrication service provider that makes beautiful pieces for the interior design and real estate marketing industry. This ranges from millwork, signage, and decor, or whatever our clients can dream up. Our team performs at a high level and we put a lot of focus on customer service, quality, and attention to details. Quarterhorse’s culture is based on craftsmanship, creativity, collaboration, and character, and if you fit this description and are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding environment, then this is the role for you.
We need someone to:
- Work with existing clients and nurture relationships with them
- Identify and build new client opportunities
- Survey, estimate, and close new projects
- Oversee projects with our design, production, and install team
- Collaborate with leadership to implement new systems and campaigns
- Sales and project management experience
- Understanding or experience of printing, manufacturing, or real estate industry
- An eye for detail and a solutions based attitude
- An ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- General experience with design software
- Personal transportation to travel to local site meetings
- Base salary with performance bonuses and health benefits