Are You a Chameleon Among Writers?
All Roads Inc. seeks experienced, professional freelance writers who can adapt the tone, voice, and style of their writing to create Authoritative Content for our clients and their specific target audiences.
- Writing and editing copy for print and web in a variety of formats and structures
- Researching and properly citing sources
- Gathering information from various media – audio, video, documents, websites, etc.
- Meeting deadlines
- Continuous learning and training
- Attending (remotely) meetings, calls, conferences, or webinars
- Using or learning the requisite platforms or tools (Join.me, Track Changes, etc.)
- Incorporating All Roads' best practices into your work
- Three (3) years’ experience as a freelance writer or journalist
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent command of the English language
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Ability to communicate openly and professionally
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- High level of organization
- Insatiable curiosity and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work as part of a team, even when team members work remotely
About All Roads Inc. (ARI)
Founded in 2011, All Roads serves clients across North America and Great Britain. The creators of Authoritative Branding (TM), All Roads helps organizations to capture their collective knowledge and transform it into engaging, educational, multi-purpose content to help businesses meet their goals and serve their internal and external stakeholders. Based out of Kingston, ON, with a secondary office in the heart of Toronto, All Roads has a diverse freelance writing team with writers hailing from just a few blocks away to Los Angeles to British Columbia.
If you can capture the unique tone and voice of your clients and understand how to speak directly and with relevance to targeted audiences, we want to hear from you.
Please include 3-5 business writing samples in one document with the following title format: FirstNameLastName_WriterApplication (Samples should ideally be professional web or blog-style articles)
Please note: only selected candidates will be contacted.