LMNO is looking for an experienced Writer/Creative Thinker (who loves coming up with out of the box ideas) to join our team.
Wait… who is LMNO?
Well first of all, LMNO stands for “leave my name out”, so this is the only time we are going to make this about us. After this… it’s all about you.
We are a forward-thinking, data-driven, kickass creative agency. Through our focus on custom solutions to complex, strange and sometimes puzzling challenges, we have carved a name for ourselves in areas including advertising, strategy, content strategy and development, as well as personal and corporate branding.
For over 45 years (without a single grey hair), our unique perspective of the advertising world has given us the focus, honesty and clarity to not only help our clients succeed, but also our people (shout out to the awesome LMNO team).
We don’t work with assholes. (No thank you!)
We are bold and creative.
We push boundaries while creating cool stuff on the daily.
Most importantly, we leave our egos at the door (of our new office, located in the heart of Saskatoon).
Enough about us… now on to the juicy part.
To refresh your memory, we are looking for an experienced Writer/Creative Thinker to join our Creative Team.
So, who are you?
- First and foremost, you are a great human who is passionate about creating great work.
- You not only offer mad writing skills (writing is just one piece of this pie. Mmmm pie.), but you are also a conceptual thinker full of big ideas, with the ability and desire to help develop award-winning creative work.
- You are all about brainstorming with a team, but you also work well on your own, because you are a great communicator who’s not afraid to ask questions to get all the information to tackle any job head on.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are always up for a challenge (and to be challenged), not just in your writing, but visually and strategically too.
- Your natural curiosity and connectedness with culture and trends give you a leg up when crafting your creative.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a creative writing position.
- And you love working with cool people and clients (ok… we made it about us again. Last time, we swear.)
Is this you (we really hope so)?