Katch Kan Ltd. is looking for a Web Designer who excels in a fast paced environment. This individual will deliver exceptional quality service with high-performance results reporting directly to our Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism when interacting with employees, management and the public.
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family orientated organization. Katch Kan offers a competitive salary and benefit packages, RRSP program and an engaging work environment.
- Web content writing
- Maintain and develop corporate website
- Online Advertising (Google Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.)
- Ensure the accuracy of all information
- Must be results focused
- Able to produce graphic design when needed
- Identify key performance Website indicators, evaluate the effectiveness of SEO and make improvements as needed.
- Identify key performance indicators, digital campaigns and report results to manager.
- Maintain awareness of website related trends
- Support other Marketing areas as required
- Attendance at Trade shows as required.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience using Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, MAC technologies, MS Office
- 2+ years Marketing/Advertisement.
- Demonstrated experience in developing graphic design
- Mobile development and game development skills would be an asset.
- College Degree or Diploma related to marketing would be an asset.
- Knowledge of general marketing principles and practice.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organization and multitasking abilities.
- Energetic and works well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Oil and gas industry experience an asset.
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Criminal record check
- Valid Driver’s License
About Katch Kan Ltd.:
Katch Kan is based on a commitment to sustainable development, by protecting and preserving the land and water where the upstream oil and gas industry operates. The central achievements of Katch Kan are the Rig Safety System and Zero Spill System. These innovative systems of technology work together to optimize the health and safety of those involved with upstream projects, drastically minimize pollution and enables oil and gas production to occur in a proactive eco-efficient manner.