About the company:
Established in 1996, Visicom Media Inc. is a leading developer and pioneer of Internet application technologies, helping companies and organizations monetize and drive traffic on the web.
Over the years, Visicom has partnered with some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world for the distribution, development and marketing of their vast array of Internet application solutions.
We strive to create highly engaging and innovative tools, platforms and software products that enhance online user-experience. (www.vmn.net)
Visicom Media is looking for a Web Marketing Manager to take charge of the marketing department and manage our software and mobile application products.
- Work closely with management to develop and implement new marketing strategies primarily for the web, maintain existing products, branding, advertising, etc.
- Understanding market dynamics including key pain points, target buyers, partners and influencers, and the competitive landscape
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies based on business objectives and characteristics of the market and the state of competition
- Identifying and developing sales tools vehicles, implementing and ensuring consistency of messaging, website, PPT decks, datasheets, solution sheets, and multimedia tools
- Develop fully integrated digital marketing campaigns encompassing all the main functional elements including website presence, search, CRM, Social media, SEO, Mobile
- Provide strong leadership in managing the marketing team
- Supervise the daily activities of the marketing team
- Manage and analyze statistical reports of the impact of marketing campaigns
- Working collaboratively with the business development team to support sales engagements with relevant materials
- Optimize the use and performance of our web page
- Competitive intelligence - Conduct comparative analysis of internal and competitive offerings in order to better position our products and campaigns. Maintain a competitive database to track competitors, their solution offerings and competitor differentiators
- Participate in the coordination of events / exhibitions
- Identify new opportunities with our customers and partners
- University degree in marketing , business or a related field
- A minimum of five years hands-on marketing industry experience in a mid-size company in a high-tech organization
- Strong background in software and web applications, intimately familiar with business knowledge in the software marketplace and the eco-system
- Good understanding of branding
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Webmaster tools is essential
- Must be both creative and analytical with ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, strategic and planning skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Bilingual English/French
Permanent / full time