Web Marketing Intern contract
Location: Montreal, QC
Company Name: Corporate Stays (http://www.corporatestays.com)
Job Description: We are a highly successful entrepreneurial company specializing in the sale and rental of exclusive properties around the world. Having grown exponentially over the last number of years to become a global leader in this niche market, we are now focusing on ensuring appropriate strategies and mechanisms are in place to support our evolving operations.
In this specific capacity, you will provide critical leadership as:
- Write killer copy for web, press releases, social media outlets, and the company blog
- Brainstorm ideas on how to enhance the company brand through social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook
- Effectively strategizing and implementing unique press campaigns
- Organize and plan company events around the world
- Assisting with business development opportunities
- Manage e-posting campaign
- Manage our growing photography team
- Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
- Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in one of the most exciting start-ups in the world
- Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
- Solid copy writing skills
- Strong organizational ability
- A keen eye for great web and graphic design
- Perfectly bilingual (French)
- Willingness to work hard and play even harder
- Management Position? No
- Entry-Level Position? Yes
- Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
- Job Available: Immediately
- Industry Categories : Travel & Tourism, Corporate Housing, Hotel Apartments.
- Position Categories : Web Marketing, SEM, SEO, Landing page automation, Link building, Online Media, PPC advertising, Online PR, blogging.
- Salary Range: From 1000$
- Bonus Plan? YES
- Accommodation? No
- Other: 3 Weeks Vacations with Free accommodations and Iphone for trainees with 1 year commitment.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page