We are the Canadian leader in the lingerie and swimwear field with over 1,900 employees.
Our business reflects the values we adhere to: Respect - Quality - Integrity - Solidarity - Flexibility-Open Mindeness.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the marketing operations, including and not limited to the implementation and delivery of all merchandising and marketing content for the site, as well as the execution of all email campaigns. The position requires the ideal candidate to work closely with marketing, merchandising, creative design, and planning and to manage campaigns from inception to actual delivery.
-Work independently assembling marketing email and onsite campaigns
-Planning for both In store newsletters and online campaign drives using the corporate marketing calendar
-Implement & understand conditional logic for assembling targeted and dynamic content
-Test & QA each email, and troubleshoot/resolve issues were necessary
-Plan site banner rotations based on new seasonal arrivals and based on planned marketing promotions
-Collaborate with Web Designer for visuals
-Collaborate with merchandising team for promotional content need
-Copy write marketing tag lines and slogans accordingly
-Provide weekly analysis based on KPI metrics and provide business suggestions based on results.
-Manage CRM portfolio and customer segments
-Manage Adwords and Paid Search Campaign
-Manage ongoing affiliates programs
- Post-secondary degree preferred: Fashion Merchandising or marketing degree an asset
- Work experience in online/web marketing is desirable within the small to medium sized business sector.
- Basic understanding of creative development process
- Working knowledge of concepts related to SEO, local search, adwords and paid search, with preference given to those that are certified as Google Advertising Professionals
- Good knowledge of online and print media environments
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly energetic personality; great team player that works well in collaborative situations
- Strong organizational/planning skills, complemented with excellent time management
- Proven ability to achieve results by influencing others (Leadership)
- Ability to overcome both internal and external objections with perseverance and tact