We are currently seeking a candidate for the position of Web Marketing Coordinator.This is a part time position working 3 days per week out of our West Edmonton location.
Under the direction of the department managers, the Web Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Promoting our company, its products and events through the company website, links and various social media tools
- Monitors, reports and provides feedback on web results & trends.
- Works with department managers to produce & distribute monthly promotional flyers in a timely manner
- Ensures all communications reflect the company's ideals and are focused on strengthening & promoting our brand.
- Assists with department events
- Performs other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed, or working towards the completion of, post secondary education specializing in communications, marketing or web design.
- Experience with in website management and social media marketing is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Adobe Editor is essential along with the aptitude to learn other software/programs as required.
- Excellent written, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be professional, reliable with the ability to work well both independently and with others
- Experience with graphic design is an asset
Diamond International Trucks is Northern Alberta's largest medium & heavy truck dealer with 9 locations throughout Alberta and British Columbia. We are proud to be a part of the renowned International truck franchise, specializing in the sale of trucks, trailers and parts & service as well.
As an employee-focused company; we provide an excellent work environment, competitive salary, stability and career progression.