- Socializing designs with the team and integrating suggestions and changes as appropriate.
- Making sure that your code (and others’) is properly modularized and unit tested.
- Providing documentation as appropriate, ranging from comments in code to end-user documentation.
- Resolving issues found during engineering test and QA in a timely manner, taking risk into account.
- Conceiving, proposing, and selling new ideas to the engineering team, and guiding their implementation.
- Providing work assistance to lower level engineers, including design and code reviews.
- Assisting the Customer Support and Marketing groups as necessary.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Must be flexible with architecture ideas and have a strong “can-do” attitude that fits in with product delivery without getting stuck on a particular technology stack.
- Must have demonstrated work experience with Angular.js.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and communication skills and the ability to motivate the team to excel.
Experience with any of the following will be considered an asset:
- Web Application security and scalability
- Linux/Unix development environment
- WildFly, RestEasy, Jackson and Protractor
- Cryptography concepts
- Virtualization, Docker
- PostgreSQL and Oracle RDBMS