At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Web Development Manager?
The Web Development Manager is a key leadership role within the Marketing & Public Relations Department. We are looking for a skilled and experienced digital marketing professional with a detailed understanding of front-end web development and experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and agencies. The selected candidate will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help shape and define the digital properties for GoodLife Fitness. They will be responsible for creating, project managing and delivering digital solutions aligned with corporate priorities.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Support digital marketing initiatives such as social media, email marketing and newsletters, blogs, landing pages etc. by developing creative solutions to drive traffic and optimize conversions.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Design and develop web properties to support digital marketing initiatives
- Researches and stays current in trends, emerging technology and opportunities to innovate
- Demonstrated understanding of User Experience (UX) Design
- Monitor and manage all measurement and reporting, analytics and insights related to web properties and digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a cohesive content marketing experience across digital properties (website, blog, mobile)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/diploma in web design/development program or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing and developing B2C websites
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience working with cross functional teams, and agencies
- Extremely proficient in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Comprehensive experience with all aspects of website content management through Content Management Systems
- Proven experience and expertise in planning, managing and implementing successful digital projects
- Expertise in web usability and the ability to balance client and user needs to make content and concepts clear to audiences
- Experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Proven ability to manage and deliver projects on time
- Ability to prioritize projects, and manage multiple initiatives
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.