Larche Digital Media is an agency based out of Barrie, Ontario offering comprehensive digital marketing solutions to their valued clients. We are expanding and looking to add a highly-motivated Web Developer to our team of seasoned digital strategists and developers. Ideal candidates will possess requirements outlined below as well as an enthusiasm for client-centric solutions; the ability to excel and contribute in a team environment; and meet multiple deadlines.
Please review required skills and responsibilities carefully before submitting your application:
- Highly skilled PHP and MySQL developer with high proficiency in: E-Commerce, responsive and adaptive development, WordPress theme and plugin development
- Ability to convert PSD mock up(s) into HTML and CSS code accordingly
- Understanding of how web applications work and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of client websites
- Responsible for operating and maintaining Larche Communications Inc. property websites
- Interact with designers and sales team for all client projects as well as internal endeavours
- Create and maintain appropriate tools to evolve and grow the digital business
- Manage multiple deadlines and provide strategic initiatives and solutions
- Distill and present web analytics for websites and digital campaigns
- Effectively communicate with internal and external team members
- Effectively communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Commit to on-going learning. Larche Digital Media is prepared to provide assistance upon mutual agreement of the proposed platform and curriculum.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of web development experience
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Open-concept office environment
- Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing compensation package.
If you fulfill requirements outlined above and would like to work for a forward-thinking digital agency, in one of Ontario’s fastest growing cities, we’d love to hear from you!