Situated in downtown St. John’s, Celtx is an ambitious and fast growing software development company that offers an industry leading and one-of-a-kind product. Our cloud-based, all-in-one video planning platform brings together creative teams to plan their projects from script to shoot by managing every phase of pre-production. With over 3 million users in over 190 countries, we continue to expand and are looking to add a Web Designer to our marketing team.
At Celtx, we foster an open, innovative, and forward thinking atmosphere. Everybody is given a seat at the table and an opportunity to have their voice heard. We all share a common mission to cultivate ideas that keep Celtx ahead of the industry curve. It’s engaging, dynamic, and fun.
- Completion of web design training or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated capability with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Extensive experience deploying design into HTML, CSS
- Knack for creating sharp marketing visuals; websites, infographics, iconography
- Familiar with both Mac and PC environments (main design work on Mac)
- Illustration, photography and/or video editing skills are a big plus
We’re looking for someone who genuinely enjoys what they do - bringing passion, excitement, and style to your work is key. Your background in marketing design showcases your knowledge of how branding impacts the overall user experience. You handle feedback like a pro while managing and prioritizing requests. More importantly, we’re looking for a designer who wants to be part of a team.
Your design work will be seen by millions of Celtx users around the world, so a keen understanding of consistent and creative branding is crucial. If you’ve ever wanted to work in an industry leading, tech-driven organization that revolves around creativity, Celtx will give you the opportunity to jump in with both feet.
Along with your resume and cover letter, please include a digital portfolio that showcases your unique creative thinking and design skills (Dropbox, Google Drive link, or Portfolio Website).
Let’s Talk Shop
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Health and dental benefits
- Generous vacation/flex days
- Professional development opportunities
- Fully-stocked beer fridge, VR gaming system, and ridiculously fun team outings