Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
As opportunities for Intuit grew in global markets, the need for a unified global business strategy did as well. In 2007, to unite Intuit's existing and new business outside the United States, the Global Business Division (GBD) was formed. Today, GBD's raison d’être is to target growth opportunities all over the world. We have captured markets in Canada and the UK. We've launched new products in India and Singapore. Today, we continue to extend our position as market leaders while also focusing on accelerating our growth to the fullest potential in new geographies.
Come join Intuit as a Web Designer within the marketing team for the Accounting Professionals Division (APD). Through our industry-leading professional tax and accounting products, we enable accounting professionals to deliver great service to their clients. We're looking for a passionate designer who is a creative problem-solver to join our team and help transform our user experiences for web and mobile. The successful candidate will turn ideas into amazing innovative designs that will delight our customers with an awesome end-to-end site experience across the APD web ecosystem.
As a Web Designer, you’ll be creating new ways of visually communicating the vision of the Accounting Professionals Division marketing team. You’ll be working on our website, targeted landing pages, email and social campaigns, as well as online display advertising and other marketing collateral as required. A keen sense of innovation and collaboration is essential. You’ll take critical insights obtained through user testing, customer feedback and data and combine them with industry best practices to create new ways of communicating to our customers.
The successful candidate will have superior design, communication, and interpersonal skills. You should possess a deep understanding of business strategy, user experience design, and visual trends. Your ability to communicate and influence design solutions that best meet business objectives and then drive them to launch will be critical. You’ll be counted on for high-level, creative thinking, and your ability to clearly articulate the design decisions behind your executions.
- Directly responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and wireframes to UI specifications.
- Design and create innovative and engaging, end-to-end user experiences across web and mobile platforms.
- Create, design and maintain marketing web pages using online content management system
- Use industry best practices and design standards to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing managers, visual designers, product managers, and other team members.
- Use data, analytics and usability testing to drive design decisions and to continuously improve user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends within visual and interaction design industry.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience designing for web, ecommerce, mobile/responsive, and other online (email/display/social) channels.
- Expert-level skills with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of how to translate business goals into customer benefits, with proven experience designing solutions against both usability and revenue metrics.
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas both verbally and visually to cross-functional teams.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple projects in a fast, iterative manner while delivering high quality results.
- Creativity with a meticulous eye towards detail and perfection of user experience always in mind.
- An understanding of online marketing and web usability best practices a plus.
- A strong portfolio, available for viewing, showing a great sense of design, creativity, and excellent communication skills is required.
- A good sense of humour is a must!
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://jobs.intuit.com. Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.