Web Designer full-time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Company Name: Kyle Loranger Design (http://kldesign.com)
Full time position working with our clients to design and build their websites - from wireframes, to design, to coding and implementation.
- Speak to clients about their needs
- Design web interfaces (using CS4 Suite)
- Create HTML and CSS for designs
- Some light editing of content
- Changes and edits on existing sites
Required Experience / Background:
- Should have at least two years designing web sites, creating html and css and have the portfolio of great work to show it
- Have post-secondary degree or diploma in design or communications
- Show awareness of current web trends and cross-browser issues
- Have an excellent eye for detaile, such as spotting the typo in this sentence
- Have a burning desire to create great web experiences
- Demonstrate experience working with CMS systems (Business Catalyst a definite asset)
- Flash actionscipt experience an asset, but not critical
- Attributes: Energetic, self-starter, highly organized. Have an opinion on everything.
What we offer:
KLD offers competitive wages, a friendly atmosphere to work in, a regular work week with no crazy hours, and a set of professional, reasonable clients to work with.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page