Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
Fujitsu is looking for a talent Web Designer to help the Edmonton with a 2 month project.
- Designing and developing high quality creative assets for clients online properties utilizing established templates and guidelines
- Collaborating with the merchandising and Marketing teams to ensure all clients products are updated within the asset management library
- Creating and modify web graphics, navigation, text and page layouts for clients web site and related content
- Finding and recommend intuitive solutions to enhance customer perception and usability
- Adhering to processes and standards as defined in all stages of the project life cycle
- Multitasking and ensure project plan tasks are executed on time with a fine eye to detail
- Escalating any risks and/or challenges to the Manager as needed
- Design will need to work with an existing CMS (Oracle UCM)
• Post-secondary education in graphic design and or a related field
• 5 years of experience in web design and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface and technology
• Experience in current graphic design practices and web production software such as Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 – CS6), CQ5, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, JIRA and Daptiv
• Knowledge of web site structure and functionality
• Experience in developing web sites and/or web applications
• Experience with Responsive Design