E.H. Price Limited, (www.price-hvac.com) Canada's leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for individuals to work with and help develop some of its newest Commercial HVAC product lines. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment you should consider the following job opportunity.
The Web Designer/Developer develops and programs web projects and executes internet strategies resulting in web page design for brand image creation and maintenance, product marketing, promotions, information transfer and technical support.
- Teams with a designer to develop site architecture for new websites and pages.
- Develops programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals.
- Tests web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the agency, both by programming code for new information, and updating existing programming code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Stays current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations, and notifies webmaster regarding training needs, or hardware and software upgrades to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design.
- Informs webmaster if server programs occur on any agency managed or maintained interactive properties; assists in helping to resolve all such problems.
- Makes digital back-ups of all agency programming projects for off-site storage.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Adobe software is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team with an assigned web designer.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines and produce fully functional web projects.
- Is familiar with browser capabilities, user interface requirements, cross-platforming, site architecture, and web server hardware.