You will creating solutions to our client’s website and digital challenges. You will be designing front-end interfaces and developing on the back-end while working closely with the g[squared] team.
The position of web designer/developer is essential to piecing together the big picture. Sure-fire strategies are brought to life with creativity—and how this creativity manifests online has the power to take a marketing campaign to the next level.
A little bit about us:
g[squared] has been around for 18 years, and is home to a group of creative (and fun) marketing professionals. The work of our talented and passionate group speaks for itself and the results they achieve are legendary.
We’re equally proud of our supportive and inclusive culture. We’re a close-knit team—whether it’s supporting each other on major projects or working together to give back to our community, we’re always there to pitch in and lend a hand.
- Create wireframes, sitemaps and website mockups for a wide variety of client needs
- Develop for WordPress, including custom themes and plugins
- Create responsive design websites
- Design for social media
- Design and develop email newsletters
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Maintain current websites
- Implement Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Stay current with new and emerging web technologies
Required skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education and 3+ years experience
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to present and teach how to use technologies