Are you passionate about creating great websites? Are you a team player? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Do you work well in a collaborative studio? Do you have at least three years of real-world experience as a web design and developer? Do you have a full understanding of what a deadline is? Do you have a “what-ever-it-takes” attitude?
If you said yes to these questions, then read on – this may be a great opportunity for both of us.
We are a full service marketing and design studio located in Burnaby. We get things done on time and on budget and consistently exceed the expectations of our clients. We have been recognized for a fourth year as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in BC by Business in Vancouver and we are looking for an energized, crazy talented web designer/developer to join our team.
- Design, develop and support websites on multiple platforms
- Design graphics for a multitude web elements.
- Work with principals to scope online projects and be involved in the quoting.
- Provide customer support via the phone and/or email.
- Manage the maintenance & growth of existing websites.
- Identify & troubleshoot program errors.
- Develop front-end code and CMS components.
- Design & develop social media & email marketing projects.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant professional online experience.
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary program in web/multimedia/graphic design or design related field.
- Show stopping, original creative partnered with clean, competent back end development.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks to meet both budget & timelines to ensure all projects are delivered as required.
- Quick study with a commitment to ongoing learning and keeping up on the digital world.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- A self-starter that takes ownership of tasks through to completion and is open minded to receiving direction.
- Able to run with a project under minimum supervision.
- Creating and editing video would be a plus.
- Expertise with development and design in Drupal (primary) & WordPress.
- Familiar with integrating E-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of MySQL or similar server technology
- Knowledge and application development with payment processing.
- Sound knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- IOS applications development (would be a nice to have).