This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the leading-edge of AJAX and rich web application development technologies. The successful candidate will provide contemporary, compelling user-interface designs that will be used by thousands of developers using ICEsoft's products.
- Create and modify web graphics, navigation, text and page layouts for existing web sites as required.
- Work collaboratively with Product Development staff to produce compelling user-interface designs.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing staff to produce user-centered web design solutions.
- Other duties, including assisting with the production of related printed and audio-visual communication materials.
- Analyze business requirements and quickly create wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, effective navigation layouts and standards-compliant user interfaces that meet brand, business, and usability and accessibility goals.
Key technical requirements include:
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in graphic design with a web specialty.
- Minimum of two years experience supported by sample web sites demonstrating expertise in graphics and UI design.
- In-depth knowledge of software packages including Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Advanced knowledge of browsers, and the ability to design for cross-browser functionality, social media & mobile devices.
- Advanced proficiency with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS) is essential.
- Self-motivated learner with an ability and commitment to learn new technologies.
- The ability to work simultaneously on a wide range of projects.
- Production orientation with a strong work ethic and detail orientation.
- Strong critical thinking and trouble-shooting skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter and have a good command of the English language both written and verbal.
Compensation and Benefits
ICEsoft offers its employees a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Stock options and an attractive health benefits package are also provided. Prospective employees should expect the stimulating high paced work environment of a rapidly growing high tech start up. The work is challenging and on the leading edge of global software development.