About the company:
Established in 1996, Visicom Media Inc. is a leading developer and pioneer of Internet application technologies, helping companies and organizations monetize and drive traffic on the web. Over the years, Visicom has partnered with some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world for the distribution, development and marketing of their vast array of Internet application solutions. We strive to create highly engaging and innovative tools, platforms and software products that enhance online user-experience.
The Web Designer will work with the Product Manager and the Marketing department to create innovative designs for the company website and social media platforms. Day-to-day responsibilities include collaborating with different teams to define specific aspects of the product, creating user-friendly and engaging experiences for our clients.
*This is a part-time jobs (3 to 4 days a week, in the office) with possibility of becoming a permanent full-time
- College degree in graphic design / web design
- 3+ years experience minimum designing great user experiences for desktop, tablet and mobile environments
- Strong creative and graphic design skills
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and knowledge of current design and interaction trends
- Capable of seeing a project through from initial design to conception
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS at the code level to appreciate how code affects design and vice versa
- Ability to perform usability testing, distill key issues from usability tests, communicate results and recommend practical solutions
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bilingual (English & French)
Part-time, 3 to 4 days/week