Web and Social Media Counselor (Temporary 12 months)
Close Date :
For over 40 years, Ultima Foods has been a Canadian leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of yogurt brands and fresh dairy products such iögo and Olympic. The company, which is owned by dairy cooperatives Agropur and Agrifoods and headquartered in Longueuil, on the South Shore of Montreal, has nearly 700 employees across the country. Its Granby (QC) and Delta (BC) plants are world-class manufacturing facilities that are producing and distributing annually across Canada over a hundred million kilos of fresh dairy products. Having developed a yogurt culture in the country, Ultima Foods offers products adapted to the tastes and expectations of consumers by leveraging high standards of quality and innovation.
This person will be responsible for recommending, developing, organizing and posting content associated with the digital presence of Ultima Foods and its brands, managing relations with external partners and acting as a brand ambassador on the social media in both official languages.
To do so, this person must:
- Supervise the performance of the digital campaigns proposed by external partners.
- Develop and update the calendars of the social media and other interactive platforms in accordance with applicable communications strategies
- Integrate and manage the social networks and digital platforms in the whole Ultima Foods (Iögo and Olympic) strategy
- Create, manage and generally supervise all published content
- Advise and coordinate our digital campaigns
- Constantly measure the results of initiatives conducted and adjust strategies accordingly
- Generate and produce or supervise creative content (videos, photos, etc.) and stimulate conversation and discussion in the digital communities
- Produce regular performance reports and share their main aspects with internal partners
- Advise internal partners
- Always be on the outlook for web trends
- University degree in marketing communications, public relations, web or the equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the web and social media
- Bilingualism essential (oral and written)
- Mastery of social media and new technologies
- Strong editorial abilities