VP, IT Engineering and Operations
Salary: $250,000.00 - $315,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (0016)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
1650 West 1st Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1G1 Canada
The VP, IT Engineering and Operations will manage the global design, implementation and operation of the lululemon global technology environment in a manner consistent with lululemon’s IT Strategic Plan. Reporting to the lululemon CIO, the VP of IT Engineering and Operations leads technical architecture, engineering and support teams composed of staff and third party vendors to carry high quality, highly available delivery services.
- Maintain a current knowledge of technology capabilities, directions and interactions.
- Lead staff of up to 5 direct reports at the director level, in a manner that inspires them and in an environment where open and direct communication is encouraged.
- Lead the definition of/and implement scalable network, data center and end user computing solutions and platforms.
- Manage globalization and one guest experience/ omni channel integration – global store platform, online, and core operations
- Cycle time reduction in supply chain
- Thoroughly understand the management of a technical infrastructure group and processes necessary to control it – emphasis in ITIL is essential.
- Assist in the development and execution of the IT Strategic plan including strategic, tactical and budgeting aspects.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technology and services to meet the company’s needs (including the development and execution of RFPs).
- Vendor relationship management with major technology providers such as IBM, Oracle and AT&T that includes negotiations, implementation, and support of products and services.
- Implement an Enterprise Management environment that will monitor and control all types of technology with minimal staff resources.
FINER PRINT REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or similar discipline preferred.
- 10 to 15+ years of progressively responsible information technology management experience including web development, enterprise system integration, data architecture and infrastructure. Executive level experience in technology architecture in retail industry.
- Deep experience in infrastructure vendor management in both co-location and outsourcing arrangements.
- Well versed in industry standards e.g. ITIL, SOX, PCI, etc.
- Familiar with Cisco Nexus, Linux and Windows operating systems, VMware, Oracle and SQL data bases, NetApp Storage., Office 365, SMS (or similar tools), Cisco/F5 LAN and WAN equipment.
- Demonstrated passion for technology delivery and a great track record of delivering business results through successful e-commerce development and integration projects
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental & disability and performance based bonus available. We support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver.