For 30 years OPIsystems Inc. has been the leader in grain storage management systems across 46 countries and with over 25,000 systems in field.
OPI is proud of the contribution we’ve made to the agricultural industry in Canada and around the world in our 30 year history. Our on-going commitment to advancing grain storage management has yielded numerous innovations to help farmers and agribusiness protect and optimize the value of their stored grain assets. As a result, we’ve become the recognized world leading supplier of grain storage management solutions. In 2014 OPI launched OPI BLUE – putting 30 years of grain monitoring expertise in the palm of your hand via wireless/solar technology and App based remote connectivity.
This position will be located in our Calgary, Alberta office and will report to the Marketing Manager.
The videographer position is part of the marketing department and will work with the marketing coordinator and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create video content for internal and external training, promotion, and product knowledge. This role is a critical position for content development destined for the OPI website, dealer portal, youtube channel, tradeshow and dealer channel support.
- Participate in concept and design sessions
- Participate in production planning
- Participate in storyboarding and script-writing
- Setup and operate equipment to capture video and audio (at studio and on location)
- Use Adobe suite to edit video and audio per project specifications
- Perform some illustration/animation functions, voice over and Supers
- Manage files for uploading final video into various mediums
- Maintain and service video equipment, light kit and all video production equipment
- Maintain a current inventory of equipment.
- Create b-roll video to be used as background material in outreach DVD’s.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Broadcasting diploma/degree or a related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Videography and editing experience is required (portfolio required)
- Video production experience, including multi-camera shooting and editing
- Strong knowledge of Adobe’s Creative suite of video and editing software
- Clear understanding of video formatting, editing, and enhancing techniques
- Experience in scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Experience in maintaining video production equipment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver for web considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple diverse tasks and deliverables within one or more projects
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- An interest in and passion for information technology, great user experience and the internet
Salary to be negotiated based on skills and experience. If you feel you are the professional team player we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter below.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.