Research Now is a leading global data collection company in the Market Research industry. With more than 6 million panelists in 38 countries worldwide, Research Now enables companies to listen to and interact with consumers and business decision makers in order to improve their products and services. We pride ourselves in our people, as a dynamic, vibrant and fun company who enjoy getting the job done together.
Research Now is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented VP of Product Management to join our team. In this role, you will drive and own the growth of a product offering in the advertising vertical. This extends from increasing the value of existing products to developing new web-based products for the company. You will work closely with the development and service teams to define product requirements. You will work with sales, marketing and other internal stakeholders to define the go-to market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectual and entrepreneurial environment, apply to become a part of the Research Now product team!
- Define and execute the product vision and strategy for Research Now’s survey authoring product suite
- Lead the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Cultivate a high performing team of product managers by building their skills, coaching, and mentoring.
- Conduct market research, including competitive analysis and on-going visits to current and prospective customers to identify market opportunities
- Translate market opportunities into clear, prioritized product requirements
- Drive a solution set across development and other stakeholder teams from market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Proactively identify and mitigate product risk; working with functional teams to resolve program issues
- Build strong effective relationships with functional and geographic teams to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision.
- Identify, negotiate and manage partnerships that extend product content and capabilities
- Own the KPI Dashboard for the product line – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
- 10+ years of software/project management experience
- Must have specific domain experience in cross-platform advertising delivery and measurement, as well as ad tech product management
- Knowledge of web and data management technologies and experience developing web-based products;
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- Strong analytical abilities, and considerable experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Proven team leadership, project management and group facilitation skills. Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field is required, graduate degree desired
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
- This position requires some travel (about 15%)