Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Vertical Account Manager- Financial Services
The Vertical Account Manager – Enterprise Mobility Sales position will be responsible for managing SAMSUNG's strategic business relationships with major end user accounts across Canada. He/she will do so by leveraging the full assets of the Samsung Mobility ecosystem such as the IT Key Account Manager team, the Mobility Sales Engineers, the ODS Carrier teams, Channel Partners, SAMSUNG Research Canada R&D partners, Product Management teams of HHP & Tablet as well as Alliance partners (developers and ISVs).
The incumbent will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with all ecosystem partners in order to promote, attract and engage partner participation at every stage of the Enterprise Mobility sales process. This will require active promotion of the Samsung Mobility value proposition and an on-going effort to capture mind share with all ecosystem partners. The incumbent will also be responsible for generating sales plans to ensure broad penetration into large accounts and to exceed annual sales targets within predefined vertical and/or geographical territories.
The incumbent will work to uncover business needs and position Samsung’s mobility offerings as differentiated, problem solving solutions aligned to Enterprise customer business objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for managing, maintaining and communicating their large account sales funnel and forecast for all named accounts. Supported by the National Enterprise Mobility Sales Leader, the incumbent will engage with Senior IT decision makers, influencers and C-Suite executive relationships through new levels of collaborative engagement, resulting in a long term trusted advisor partnerships between Samsung and the customer.
- Responsible for Enterprise account sales to achieve annual sales revenues/quotas and penetration or share of Samsung mobility hardware and solutions (within defined territory).
- Industry experience in the Mobility category including: wireless end user solutions & applications, leading technology platforms, security software, MDM tools and wireless devices.
- Work with Samsung marketing and solutions teams to improve and communicate our value proposition, corporate strategy, products, services and solutions to suit market conditions and requirements.
- (Externally) build, maintain and grow positive relationships with key ecosystem components such as end user customer executives, channel partners, carrier management teams, alliance partners, developers and ISV relations.
- (Internally) build, maintain and grow relationships with key resources such as IT Key Account Manager team, the Mobility Sales Engineers, the ODS Carrier managers, SAMSUNG Research Canada R&D partners, Product Management teams of HHP & Tablet.
- Position Samsung as the leading innovative technology organization utilizing all business assets including Samsung executive engagement, sales, marketing, product management, and technical staffs.
- Provide Samsung sales management and support teams with weekly sales and activity results and updated sales forecasts. Ensure forecasts are consolidated on a 120 day rolling basis.
- Maintain and provide business trends and competitive strategies.
- Work with the channel sales organization to identify the most suitable partners to deliver Samsung products and services to end customers, ensuring a positive and consistent and customer experience.
- Achieve assigned quarterly and yearly sales quotas as well as specific quarterly MBO's. Job results are continuously monitored and discussed to ensure compliance.
- Execute new and leading strategies designed to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Maintain constant open lines of communication daily or as necessary.
- Manage and submit all team and personal weekly reports.
- Maintain customer engagements and funnel activity to 3 x quarterly targets.
- Prioritize effort and sales focus to customers best aligned with Samsung solutions.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Enterprise Mobility end user sales preferred (Independent of fulfillment channel).
- Proven experience thriving in a multi-channel matrixed sales environment.
- Proven results selling within complex customer environments.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of C-Suite management (both internally and externally).
- Strong product knowledge and competitive expertise in the mobility segment.
- People leadership background with quantifiable sales achievement
- Microsoft Office skills and experience a must.
- Ability to travel across Canada required. Limited international travel.
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.