Requisition #: 84071
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it’s the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems – Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP’s growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG’s Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
As a UX Designer at ADP P2P, you’re skilled in balancing user needs with business goals and technology. You work closely with several Agile delivery teams and use the latest technologies to design a compelling user experience that’s responsive across multiple platforms and devices. As a leader and mentor, you use each interaction to articulate your vision and educate on the best practices of visual design. You work closely with our clients conducting interviews, understanding their needs and hosting feedback sessions.
- The UX Designer collaborates with internal and external customers (Marketing, Service Technology, end-users and domain experts) to analyze business needs and processes, and to identify how they can be enhanced by Web-based technologies
- Incorporate the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design
- Stays abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile
Experience, Skills, Academic
- University degree in human-computer interaction, human factors, graphic design, computer science or related fields.
- 5+ years proven experience in a UX role designing large-scale web applications responsive from desktop to mobile
- Successful candidates should have deep experience of understanding their user’s needs and using that understanding to transform complicated business needs into frictionless experiences.
- Exceptional communication skills in all contexts, demonstrated in collaboration with clients, developers and non-technical stakeholders
- Excited to employ lean UX principals in a fast paced agile development environment
- A passion for educating on UX best practices and guiding product teams to create a frictionless user experience
- Industry recognized UX qualification preferred
About ADP Procure-to-Pay Solutions
Recognized as the world leader in cloud computing, ADP is one of the top 100 best IT places in the world to work and was featured on Forbes Magazine’s List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. We take pride in our industry leading Agile environment that embraces change and is overflowing with opportunity for those who seek it. As part of this exciting organization, you’ll be working in the Procure-to-Pay Solutions division, a global leader in providing invoicing and payment solutions that is undergoing an exciting phase of growth. Using our agility and the latest technologies, our teams are empowered to self-organize and deliver valuable software to our 50,000 users who process 14 million invoices annually representing over $100 billion in spend. Collaboration with ADP teams around the world provides opportunity for travel and unlimited potential for career growth. Work/life balance is an important part of working at ADP.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.