Chaordix is currently recruiting a UX and Visual Designer. The winning candidate is inspired by building a game-changing platform and products, and by being part of an exciting, fast-paced organization.
The ideal person is an exceptionally talented hands-on UX and Visual Designer. We work as an integrated product design team to envision, create, craft and deliver next generation experiences.
THE CHAORDIX CULTURE
We know that an organization’s culture is critical to your decision to take a new position, so here’s some information about our company.
Most importantly, we want you to know that we value authenticity. So, whether it’s in your cover letter, in your interview, on the job, or at a team event, we want you to be yourself. We’re a diverse team with a host of different backgrounds and there’s always room for someone who brings something new to the table. Especially if that thing is home baking. We love home baking.
Once you’re here, we want you to love what you do, to be and feel successful and to be a part of our team for a long, long time. That’s why we’re striving to be the best place you’ve ever worked. Our team is incredibly energized, team members at all levels are supportive and accessible and everyone is focused on delivering for our clients and expanding our business.
That’s the truth.
For four years in a row, Chaordix has been on the WorldBlu List of the World’s Most Democratic Workplaces. Your voice matters here.
At Chaordix, we help each other out. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We laugh a lot. We work in a funky building. We go out as a group. We don’t act like jerks. We have a kitchen stocked with snacks. We have a fridge stocked with beer. We give back to our community. We debate and discuss. We find better ways to do smarter things.
At Chaordix, we’re building this business together. We’re looking for great people to join us.
The UX and Visual Designer participates in and leads a cross-functional team through a collaborative design process to deliver rapid prototypes, user stories, concept sketches, experience storyboards, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, motion design, design research and usability. You will:
- Own the emotional aspects of the product to deliver captivating designs that meet business, project, and design goals
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with light documentation
- Provide interaction/visual specification with visual styling, wireframes, workflow diagrams, and interactive mockups
- Work closely with the product team, graphic designers, development and market research team members
- Negotiate and articulate the “why” of design decisions. You’ll need to convince, to disagree confidently, take and give straightforward criticism
- Competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in at least one major area (e.g. web software workflow design, or interaction and information architecture design)
- 3-5 years of experience (or comparable) at various companies designing great consumer facing or enterprise products
- Designed and launched multiple products/major features/apps from start to finish (and have the online/PDF portfolio to prove it)
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Office PowerPoint
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail to ensure that the experience delivered is ultimately emotionally irresistible
- Passion about data and data visualizations a plus!
Chaordix is the global standard in crowdsourced market intelligence. Chaordix uses the power of crowdsourcing to help the world’s leading companies and organizations gain business insight and competitive advantage. Our Crowd Intelligence™ community solutions are helping clients leverage our unique crowdsourcing techniques and technology to drive market insights for brand and product innovation.