Integration New Media (INM) has helped its clients create engaging digital experiences for more than 20 years. Situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, we offer consulting and development services that combine rich user interfaces with robust software engineering.
At INM, we’re passionate about technology and innovation and seek to apply the latest and greatest to everything we do. As a young and dynamic team we promote an environment of collaboration and peer-learning. We emphasize radiating expertise to our clients and our community by attending conferences and events and producing high value content through our blog and webinars.
We’re seeking an inspiring individual with a strong interest in User Interface Design who is capable of balancing his/her technical talents and experience with efficient communication skills to deliver our clients a continued level of superior service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design high quality user interfaces for websites, web applications and mobile (websites and Apps)
- Create wireframes, storyboards and mockups
- Create polished and engaging visual content for projects, proposals and demos
- Meet with stakeholders and end users to perform an analysis of their needs
- Information architecture
- Plan transitions, animations and interactions
- Perform usability testing in order to validate the usability of proposed interface elements
- Ensure design and interaction consistency throughout a project
- Radiate expertise to internal team and clients through lunch and learns, blog posts and webinars
- 3 years’ experience in a user interface designer (or other relevant role)
- Languages written and spoken: English and French
- DEC or certificate in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of, and interest in, usability standards of user interfaces
- Minimum technical knowledge required:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Key Competencies Required
- Strong sense of aesthetics and creativity
- Work in a neat and meticulous fashion
- Ability to collaborate with others successfully
- Interest in current trends and new technology
- Sense of responsibility
- Experience in designing rich Internet applications (RIAs) or mobile interfaces
- Knowledge of Axure, Adobe Flash or Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML5 or Java Script
- Experience performing web integration and/or creating functional prototypes
- Willingness and ability to learn and contribute beyond basic responsibilities
Competitive salary based on experience + full benefits.