As an entry-level UI Designer at Arcurve you'll be responsible for bridging the gap in understanding of project goals and requirements that can sometimes creep in between clients, business analysts and a software development team. This challenging position will offer an opportunity to:
- Interact with project teams in an Agile environment
- Create wireframes, prototypes and/or mock-ups of new features and/or interfaces
- Audit and optimize existing functionality of enterprise software
- Utilize your interaction design and usability skills for client and internal projects – anything from inventory systems, people and/or cattle management, to the kegerator taps.
- Evangelize user empathy to turn enterprise software into something that’s enjoyable to use
- Communicate techy info to non-techy folks
- Work with Darcy!
Exposure to the following an asset:
- Experience with performant HTML/CSS and JS
- Support the idea of lifelong learning
- A mastery of Balsamiq and Adobe's suite of programs
- Responsive design practices
- Conducting user research
- Advanced common sense
- Can draw the owl
Key Qualities We Value
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of things
- Creativity in most anything you do (technical or non-technical)
- Honesty in your work and interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture.