Job Title – User Experience (UX) Designer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and a 2015 PROFIT500 ranked organization. LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over two million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts over two million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a UX Designer in Edmonton, Alberta. Working with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing content and delivering an excellent user experience for LawDepot products and websites. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Refine and redesign our website to create simple, beautiful user experiences for all screen types
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes, then turn them into fully-realized mockups
- Work with our marketing, design, and product teams to define design objectives
- Create specs and implementation plans for our web developers
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in a design related program
- 3+ years of experience as a User Experience (UX) Designer, User Interface (UI) Designer, Web Designer or Graphic Designer
- Impressive design portfolio showcasing UI/UX design for a variety of screen types
- Familiarity with the following UX disciplines: interaction design, information architecture, user research, storyboarding, wireframe creation, concept design and prototyping
- Extensive, up-to-date knowledge of web design best practices
- Experience designing for mobile websites
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus six bonus personal days, company share plan, a free weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.