Job Title – User Experience (UX) Designer
Join one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and a 2014 PROFIT500 ranked organization. LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over two million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts over 1.5 million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a UX Designer in Edmonton, Alberta. Working with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing content and delivering an excellent user experience for LawDepot products and websites. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Apply design skills to improve real business processes
- Create design deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, process flows, and storyboards
- Managing, documenting and analyzing requirements to translate business needs into an engaging user experience
- Design new user interfaces for multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Develop brand differentiation between multiple company websites
- General website design and graphics creation
- Analyze results of A/B testing and website changes to determine the success of design projects and come up with new ideas
- Collaborate with Marketing, Legal and Development team members to implement projects
- Coordinate user testing and research as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post secondary education in Design, Digital Media, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Business, or Communications
- Experience as a User Experience (UX) Designer, User Interface (UI) Designer or Web Designer would be an asset
- Strong core design skills - ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Ability to design polished and engaging user interfaces
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a free weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.