We’re looking for a User Experience/Interaction Designer to help define and lead the user experience of our product portfolio. If you’re excited about working on a variety of projects for a dynamic start up, we’re interested in hearing from you.
- Lead the definition and design for the user experience of Tynt’s suite of product portfolio
- Design interaction and workflow for any end user Tynt product including:
- Dashboard Reporting Interfaces
- Developer API Signup and Showcase applications
- Website landing pages
- Website widgets
- Content Aggregation Sites
- Many other things we dream up
- Design and create aesthetics and visual components
- Work collaboratively with development teams to develop interface functionality
- At least 5 years of user experience design
- Educational background with HCI, symbolic systems, product design or related field
- Strong visual design skills and a fanatical attention to detail down to pixels
- Core competency in graphic design with emphasis on consistency, attention to detail, simplicity and innovation
- Have balanced Interaction Design skills (IA and UI), visual design sensibilities and an understanding of how all disciplines must exist together to create experience design solutions.
- Strong understanding of implementation technologies and how to design within limitations.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web and mobile design principles.
- Must be an analytical thinker with good communication skills.
- Expert in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, nice to have. (Or comparable toolset)