Tracking Code594-963Job Description
The User Experience team at Genesys is an emerging group of multidisciplinary designers who are passionate about creating world class user experiences. We’ve been tasked with integrating design into the DNA of the company, and we’re looking for a confident, seasoned interaction designer to join us.
- 5-8 years’ experience as an information architect, interaction or user experience designer.
- A thorough understanding of responsive design, mobile design, design for web standards, and modern interaction design
- Demonstrated skill in wire-framing, visual design, prototyping and user flows.
- Expert level in Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator as well as mock up tools such as omnigraffle
- Good visual design aesthetics and icon design experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in understanding complex interaction flows and patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to create both low and high fidelity wire frames to communicate and test specific interactions.
- Develop user flows, interaction models, and personas.
- Create wire frames as well as high fidelity mock ups.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify and understand performance goals and metrics as they apply to the design of products.
- Collaborate with developers, designers and product managers while advocating for the best user experience as well as proper integration of design guidelines.
- Manage jira tickets assigned and create tickets for others as needed to track design needs.
- Clearly communicate in advance dependencies, or missing assets/resources, or problems that might prevent you from achieving your milestones and deadlines
- Create design specifications outlining all aspects of the user journey.
- Create highly organized, code-ready, PSD files
Job Locationtoronto, Ontario, CanadaPosition TypeConsulting