ORB™ is the fastest growing toy company in the World, doing business in over 70 countries, and internationally recognized for our award-winning brands and high-quality products.
Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company. Our main focus is to develop toys that create moments of awe and wonder for children all around the globe. We provide a working environment that is full of fast-paced excitement, collaborative creativity, and opportunity.
As a digitally-minded visionary, the ideal candidate will live and breathe in the digital media realm. You will be a strategic, creative, hands-on team member who will evolve and lead ORB™’s digital presence as we grow our brand and product lines. You consistently keep up with the changing trends in the new digital age and are able to translate this knowledge into action. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategy, execution and performance of innovative marketing initiatives across multiple digital platforms, ensuring the utmost engagement of our end consumers. Your leadership and sound decision-making will inspire, and your proactive approach will keep us ahead of the game in digital marketing. You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and are able to pivot quickly as necessary. Your strong communication skills and organizational abilities will demonstrate passion and commitment on a daily basis.
- Work closely with content creators to test and re-test our online content optimizing user and customer experience;
- Develop, execute and monitor paid campaigns for channels such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads and any other relevant digital advertising channels as we grow;
- Build a strong SEO strategy and tweak on an ongoing basis;
- Identify prospective audience segments and insights to drive ad targeting;
- Lead analytics and research to set goals, determine reporting criteria, and set best practices that give insights into complimenting channel growth plans;
- Manage and create monthly analytics reports, tracking key metrics and providing key insight and action items to ensure on-going improvements to ORB™’s digital presence;
- Manage and execute email marketing communication and implementation to support product launches, including managing marketing automation campaigns;
- Manage relationships, scope of work and budgets with external agency partners and vendors leading any website optimization or iteration, as needed;
- Ensure accuracy of information and efficiencies in internal data management;
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ online marketing experience, including hands-on digital experience;
- Subject matter expert in all aspects of digital marketing including, website conversion rate optimization, SEM/SEO, analytics, marketing automation, and social media;
- Experience with the Facebook Ads platform and proven success in managing campaigns;
- Experience with all aspects of Google Ads campaign setup and management (including YouTube and Display advertising);
- Google Certification in Analytics and Google Ads preferred;
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing or related field preferred;
- Previous experience marketing directly to consumers;
- Innovative, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work and problem solve independently to meet deadlines;
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized;
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to manage and prioritize a diverse workload;
- Experience working with cross functional teams.