Kellett Communications is a northern-owned advertising agency with offices in Yellowknife and Whitehorse (established in 1998). We are dedicated to providing clients strategic marketing communications and focused on helping northern businesses thrive. Our team of writers, designers, developers and planners bring experience gained from all around the world to the North, resulting in a truly unique team of creative explorers.
The Team Lead, Client Services is responsible for leading and managing the Whitehorse office to ensure the delivery of high quality digital and traditional creative campaigns so that clients needs are met on time and on budget. This position also assists in developing digital communication strategies for the client.
The candidate will have the following qualifcations:
- 7+ years experience in an advertising agency or marketing manager role
- Experience leading a team with reporting accountability
- Demonstrated ability to form marketing strategies and articulate them
- In collaboration with Kellett teams, execute projects that meet the client objectives, are aligned with their organization strategies as well as that advance Kellett’s brand.
- Ensure that the office produces work that is of the highest quality and is on strategy, or raise issues for resolution to the President or Creative Director.
- Ensure that the team follows process in fulfilling project responsibilties.
- Provide direction and support in regard to productivity, professional development, performance reviews of the teams or employees assigned, reporting on status and/or issues to Senior Management.
- Manage projects effectively, including managing and setting up new projects and assigned resources, executing projects to plan through the agency process.
- Track performance of all projects that are being executed upon, using project management software and arrange invoicing and coordinate status updates with team members.
- Develop and provide clients with innovative and short and long-term strategic advice.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, show initiative in building the client’s business, keep client apprised of project status, handle concerns and change requests.
- Facilitate meetings and training sessions with clients.
In addition the candidate will contribute to new business development initiatives in the local marketplace and contribute to support other areas of the business as required.