Senior Digital Marketing Consultant / Sr. Account Manager / Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketer
Start Date: Immediate
Are you a passionate digital marketer / strategist who gets excited seeing conversions increase? Do you love when you can attribute a lead to a mid-funnel offer ? When you dive into google analytics do you have pre-saved filters set up to save you time and get you straight to the data segments you need?
If you answered yes to all of the above then this may be the perfect role for you! The successful candidate will join a team of rockstar inbound digital marketers and serve as a project manager, account manager and strategist all in one. You will interface with clients and delivery teams to map out and drive results for B2B clients!
You are responsible for customer experience and campaign results. The role provides a clear growth path to director level roles.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re looking star Senior digital account managers/strategists who want to be part of an amazing team. This role is based in Toronto and is full time.
Jumpfactor is an Award winning (Cisco 2016 Digital & Social Marketer of the Year – client campaign award)dynamic, fast-paced integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in B2b services and technology marketing.
Jumpfactor is an exciting and high growth agency – if you’re smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
- We are strategic
- We are passionate
- We are tenacious
- We keep learning
- We embrace family
- We have integrity
WHO YOU ARE - SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER / DIGITAL STRATEGY EXECUTIVE:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in a full-time digital marketing / inbound strategy development role
- Well versed in SEO, inbound marketing, content, social and web design concepts
- You live by analytics, and extract conclusions & action plans from the data
- Hands on experience in digital marketing project management
- You “love” marketing and consider it a passion which extends beyond the workplace
- Experienced in client interaction and account management
- Highly client focused & have high level of confidence
- Must be highly proficient in general computer applications & love analytics
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Have a get it done attitude.
- Experience in some team mentoring and coaching
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST POSITION DETAILS:
- Managing B2B marketing campaigns for clients and delivering high ROI
- Building relationship with each client and managing client expectations
- Researching and learning each client business in depth
- Speaking with clients regularly on strategy, approvals, analytics etc.
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality
- Coordinate with delivery teams for SEO, social, content and design
- Report to Operations Manager with key metrics and targets
- Constantly learn new trends and strategies for Inbound Marketing
- Bringing high energy to the team and to clients
- Contributing to SEO keyword strategy, conversion strategy, and content wire-framing
- Developing inbound conversion based offer strategies and lead nurture strategies
- Ensuring quality and consistency for all web development and design work
- Leading a team of junior digital consultant/strategists
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental-vision-disability benefits
- Bi-weekly learning programs
- State of the art systems and tools
- 4 weeks total paid vacation & personal days (year 2+)
- Flex start times
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, ping pong table, in office perks
- Pet-friendly environment
- Minimum 5-7+ years digital marketing work experience (in-house or agency)
- Hands on experience in digital marketing project management + bonus points for team management
If you are a dynamic and energized individual looking for a fantastic working environment and an incredible team, this position may be for you!
- If selected, you will be expected to provide your supervisor's details (for background verification) on your current position as well as previous full-time positions
- Your precise job title will be determined during the interview process and will be based on your experience, expectations and other related factors.
digital analytics, digital strategy, digital account manager, digital marketing strategist, digital marketer, account strategist, marketing consultant