Sponsorship and Events Coordinator full-time
Highlights of this opportunity:
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic people person who is ready to join our team as a Sponsorship and Event Coordinator in Winnipeg.
If you have a true passion for creating partnership initiatives, love to plan events, you are organized, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines then we would love to hear from you.
- Become part of the team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Assist with the development of sponsorship strategies and budget;
- Seek sponsorship opportunities through various outreach initiatives;
- Ensure contractual obligations with sponsors are met;
- Provide organizational, promotional, and creative support to external partners and community events which are sponsored by APTN;
- Maximize exposure of APTN at events and ensure the integrity of APTN’s branding;
- Coordinate all follow-up of sponsorship contracts ensuring that all aspects of the sponsorship initiative are completed on time and on budget;
- Assist with acquiring partnership support for APTN events, along with execution of partner benefits;
- Assist with the planning and organization of APTN events;
- Organize requests for promotional items and maintain inventory of branded materials.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
- A diploma in a relevant discipline with proven related experience (ie: marketing -including market research, communications, public relations, advertising and project management);
- Ability to manage, execute and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, digital platforms and other business-related computer software is required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Broadcasting knowledge is an asset;
- Experience working with an Indigenous organization as well as knowledge of Indigenous cultural perspectives is an asset.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Please apply before Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first National Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Some of the great rewards we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes; comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer-matched defined contribution pension plan, and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights are a 35-hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us that we support you and your success during your time with us. That is why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve success and overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: Currently all interviews will be held via MS teams or teleconference.