About the position:
Manwin, a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and a leader in its activity sector is searching for a Social Media Specialist. If you thrive from social networking, this could be your dream job!
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, than Manwin is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The dynamic individual will oversee aspects of our social networking campaigns while developing the monetization strategy for community hype, subscriptions, virtual goods, events, user-generated content stores, etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Producing blog updates, online posts, and newsletters to promote the community, featured members and new content for particular websites
- Creating captivating social networking features into design templates
- Establish an implementation strategy that will enrich the overall user experience and keep the community fresh for frequent visitors
- Integrate features that synch with Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other social networking websites
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Proven ability to create and execute online social media campaigns
- Expertise publishing or participating on blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, social networking applications, widgets / gadgets and viral marketing campaigns
- Ability to quantitatively assess web analytics and data to adapt creative and business objectives in response to market feedback and user activity trends
- Creative and 'out of the box' thinker
- Excellent communication skills
Manwin is an industry-leading medium-sized IT firm with over 370 employees, specializing in entertainment media, web marketing and development. We are growing fast and are constantly pushing the boundaries of cutting edge web technology. With a strong emphasis on object-oriented software design practices and principles, we develop revolutionary web based applications for the Web 2.0.