- Are you an experienced digital marketer looking to develop your skills and further your career?
- Don’t miss this chance to join an innovative, supportive, and growing market leader!
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and great employee benefits.
Advanced Glazings Limited (AGL) is a global leader in natural daylight technology. With over 20 years of experience, our unwavering commitment to research and development has seen us maintain our position at the forefront of the industry.
At AGL, our people are the essence of our company. Our workplace may be casual, but our team is serious and passionate about their work. As a team, we are committed to creating a stimulating, creative and collaborative culture that recognizes and rewards hard work and great ideas.
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our growing success, we want to hear from you today!
Currently, we have an exciting opening for an experienced Social Media & Digital Marketing Lead to join our team in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
In this dynamic role, you will assist the sales and marketing team with all aspects of digital marketing for AGL by executing strategies based around providing exceptional products and experiences, creating buzz and positive word of mouth, and building our businesses.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring word of mouth and social media content
- Staying up-to-date with the latest news for building envelope products and technology for engineers, architects, designers, and projects to report findings in bi-weekly meetings
- Actively engaging in creative meetings
- Developing content for all digital marketing channels including websites, monthly newsletters, social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs)
- Posting about the latest news while engaging in social conversations and sharing internal company “happenings”
- Producing articles to use in social media campaigns
- Researching new marketing channels and customer segments
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to learn about our products and services in order to effectively communicate with our customers and influencers in the marketplace. You will also need to develop a strong understanding of effective marketing tactics and audience segments as they pertain to our businesses.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience using social media tools (Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, etc.) and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. You will also have strong writing skills and be a creative thinker who thrives in a team environment.
Most importantly, you will demonstrate a strong work ethic and be passionate about what you do. As a team, we take great pride in the work we do and we are seeking someone who is equally motivated to become a key contributor to our growing success.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of $38,000 - $43,000, based on your experience, skills, and qualifications.
You can also look forward to receiving a range of employee benefits, including medical and vision, and also take part in our incentive program. You will also receive extensive training and mentorship to help you further your career.
Upon joining AGL, you will be welcomed into our close-knit team and culture of open communication. We have an open door policy with business leaders and foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork. At AGL, everyone is committed to supporting each other and ensuring that we all reach our full potential. We also have a policy of promoting from within.