What you’ll do…
Reporting to the AVP Content Marketing at FGL Sports, the Social Media Creative Lead will solely focus on the creative ideation and production of all social media assets for FGL Sports.
In partnership with the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Creative Lead will be responsible for the creative development and production of content focused on FGL’s social channels, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, and other applicable platforms, based on the strategic deliverables as outlined by the Marketing Operations team. Key objectives include developing brand awareness, generating traffic and driving engagement through strategic and relevant content, thereby deepening the customer relationship with the brand.
- Must demonstrate an excellent understanding of various social media platforms and channels, including knowing what channel is best suited for specific messaging (brand vs. tactical)
- Concept and produce social media content for all active FGL channels
- Collaborate with Planning and Marketing Operations teams to best understand key marketing and business objectives in order to produce the most impactful social content
- Work with both internal and external production resources in the development of the content
- Effectively and efficiently manage a dedicated social media content budge
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encourage adoption of social media content
- Develop and execute tactics to support branded, vendor, co-marketing and tactical campaigns aimed at creating and enhancing customer engagement across all existing and future social media channels
- Reinforce the desired brand attributes and create positive customer experiences via social media channels and content delivery
- Lead or participate in special projects for marketing, as required
- Research and stay on top of current social media content trends, conducting research and sensing, to ensure FGL stays relevant in the social media space
- Understand analytics and measurements that can identify and drive strategy
What you bring…
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Adobe Suite, Flash and HTML is an asset
- Video editing and animation is an asset
- Experience in working with external agencies and production suppliers
- Proven ability to produce effective social media content, from concept through production, across numerous social media channels
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and have excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships, and the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to analyze and pro-actively solve problems
- Ability to cross-train other employees on electronic and social marketing related functions
- Successful experience managing agencies, external partners and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written skills including experience with copywriting and editing
- Highly organized, focused with strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative, time management, and project management skills
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws an asset
Why join us…
We bring the world’s most talented, creative and athletic people to FGL Sports and provide them with opportunities to help them achieve their ‘better’. We foster continuous learning, look for ways to inject fun into the culture and implement people program solutions that drive business results. Whether it’s recruiting, reinventing the field or connecting with employees, we are industry leaders, always on the lookout for top talent.
We believe that staying active and healthy and giving back to your community make you better at your job and make life more fulfilling. Here, you can build your career around your passions both professionally and personally and connect to a wide network of colleagues, teams and communities committed to inspiring and encouraging others to be their best. Bring your skills, experience and enthusiasm to us and enjoy benefits such as an on-site gym and personal trainer, fitness programs/intramurals, on-site day care & equipment service shop, and an employee purchase program. We are looking for people who want to build an organization they can be proud of, with growth opportunities befitting a brand that is entrepreneurial, innovative and highly competitive. We believe in helping our employees in their quest for more productive, healthy and meaningful lives.