Are you a strong and confident leader who is passionate about enriching the lives of customers and delivering world-class service?
If so, Indigo may be the Right Fit for you!
Indigo has become more than the traditional bookstore. In addition to our incredible selection of books, we offer quality gifts, lifestyle products, toys and games, all of which make Indigo a dynamic, creative place to work.
As the Coordinator, Social Media you will be responsible for executing social media marketing campaigns, developing / executing social media contests / giveaways; and working with the Social Media Community Manager to develop content for social media channels. You will also help coordinate the overall social media marketing calendar.
What’s The Job?
- Executes social media activities (i.e. Tweeting, sharing, engaging, increasing social reach)
- Works closely with the Social Media Community Manager and the Director of Social Media to execute social media initiatives, marketing campaigns, influencer programs, contests that drive engagement, growth, traffic, conversion and awareness
- Activates social media campaigns to drive business to the company’s social media sites and increase brand awareness
- Develops creative briefs for social media assets to be leveraged across social channels
- Contributes content for the brand social media channels (including Tumblr)
- Develops and executes social media contests and giveaways
- Tracks metrics/data across multiple channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
- Assesses and measures the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Develops weekly social media analytic reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or relevant experience
- 2 years of professional social media and community building experience Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr from a brand perspective
- Familiarity with Facebook & Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and ability to use information from these platforms to measure social media successes
- Top-notch copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent writing, editing content for social media
- Social media savvy
- Has a positive attitude and is self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities and possesses strong time-management skills
- Work with our retail stores to drive social at a local level