Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com).
What we have found is that there is a dedicated group of consumers who care about quality sound, too, and this means we are in the market for a creative and energetic Social Media Coordinator to help us engage with these consumers digitally. This position will be responsible for driving development of branded content and its dissemination and engagement with our brands’ target audience(s). The role will report to the Community Relations Lead.
- Assist Community Relations Lead to execute social media strategy at brand and campaign levels, including scheduling and real-time channel monitoring and engagement with audience(s).
- Develop and maintain a social media publishing calendar that optimizes “brand milestones” and establishes relevance of brands to target audience(s).
- Work closely with creative team to develop engaging “brand journalism” pieces that drive traffic and conversions on digital channels.
- Work closely with Marketing Analyst to collect data from campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of social media campaign experience, preferably in the consumer goods or agency setting.
- Familiar with digital marketing analytics, HootSuite, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Diploma or degree in journalism, English, digital marketing, or similar.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and good judgment to manage real-time engagement with audiences.
- Must be fully fluent in English and have excellent writing and editing skills.
This job description is subject to change at the discretion of Management.