World Health, Edmonton’s leading health and wellness organization, is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time position working out of our head office in Edmonton, AB. This role is an essential part of World Health’s Marketing Department, which is responsible for growing the brand and continuing to support the organization as leaders in the fitness industry.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will be a results-oriented, entry-level/junior digital media guru. They will be an expert in the development and execution of creative and dynamic social media campaigns and strategies. They will combine a background in digital media coordination with the passion to grow a brand through the creation and delivery of exceptional content. They should be passionate about growth and excited by the opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital media strategy.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Social Media Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the execution of World Health’s digital media campaigns and content creation. Working with the Marketing team, responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute integrated social media campaigns and initiatives to include blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Yelp
- Cultivate World Health’s digital media strategy with a focus on building a stronger community presence
- Drive new leads via online channels and demonstration or evidence of ROI
- Grow new member base via multiple automated marketing campaigns for various channels
- Stay up-to-date: Monitor emerging trends in social media tools, applications, channels and strategies and see how they can be applied internally
- Create an effective content strategy and successfully grow World Health’s social community: content strategy must align with company goals and clearly communicate World Health’s values in a consistent manner. You must have a thorough understanding of the brand and be able to devise a content plan that aligns with the community’s interests
- Ability to design social media strategies that can engage our community and attract them to our services
- Maintain daily contact with internet marketing agencies to ensure timely adjustments are made based on ad and keyword performance, managing spend, and providing content for the placements
- Measure and interpret digital data to include member profiling and behavior online and offline, search, PPC, affiliate, and email marketing
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Unique visits to the site
- Conversion Rate
- Ad budget ROI
- Cost per visit & Cost per lead.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate must have shown the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, and have the following skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of experience working in digital content or social media coordination, managing multiple social media communities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field of study
- Demonstrated success in building and running paid digital campaigns
- Advanced written communications skills
- Progressive experience managing a variety of social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, etc.), including adept skill at writing for social media using programs such as Hootsuite
- A firm grasp of SEO principles and best practices
- Marked ability to apply creative, unique, innovating and relevant content to the generation of greater community engagement
- Experience completing scheduled reports for a variety of stakeholders
- A passion and thorough understanding of digital media and marketing related metrics, including experience with Google Analytics
- Strong overall computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Graphic design skills such and basic digital editing and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products is considered an asset
- Solid knowledge of WordPress and website administration
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH WORLD HEALTH EDMONTON
- Health, Dental, Paramedical (Massage, Chiropractor, etc.) for full-time employees after 6 months
- Complimentary gym membership for yourself and a friend or family member.
- Career advancement opportunities.